The following definitions shall be used in these rules, unless context clearly indicates otherwise.
(1) "Acquisition" means the purchase by the commission, or any other conveyance, transfer, assignment, gift or devise to the commission of a fee title interest in property. The term acquisition does not include property that is on loan from a person or entity.
(2) "Bovey assets" means the inventory prepared at the time of purchase generally known as the Gordon inventory.
(3) "Commission" means the Montana Heritage and Preservation Development Commission as created by 22-3-1002, MCA.
(4) "Fee title interest" means a fee simple or lesser estate or interest.
(5) "Property" means real and personal property, unless otherwise specifically indicated.
(6) "Personal Property Sales Committee" means the committee charged with reviewing and recommending the sale of personal property to the commission. Membership of the Personal Property Sales Committee shall include an equal number of members of the Montana Historical Society Board of Trustees and commission members.
History: 22-3-1003, MCA; IMP, 22-3-1003, MCA; NEW, 2000 MAR p. 966, Eff. 4/14/00; TRANS, from Dept. of Education, 2008 MAR p. 492, Eff. 3/14/08; AMD, 2014 MAR p. 1797, Eff. 8/8/14.