BEFORE THE DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND INDUSTRY
OF THE STATE OF MONTANA
In the matter of the commissioner's active supervision of the Board of Dentistry regarding designation of public health facilities for limited access permits
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
TO: All Concerned Persons
1. On July 29, 2021, at 10:00 a.m., the Department of Labor and Industry (department) will hold a public hearing via remote conferencing to take public comment regarding whether the Board of Dentistry's implementation of 37-4-405, MCA, through ARM 24.138.509(5) is reasonable and necessary to protect the public health, safety, and welfare pursuant to 37-1-121(1)(d), MCA.
2. There will be no in-person hearing. Interested parties may access the remote conferencing platform in the following ways:
a. Join Zoom Meeting, https://mt-gov.zoom.us/j/83566960789
Meeting ID: 835 6696 0789, Passcode: 972656; or
b. Dial by telephone, +1 406 444 9999 or +1 646 558 8656,
Meeting ID: 835 6696 0789, Passcode: 972656.
The hearing will begin with a brief introduction by department staff to explain the use of the videoconference and telephonic platform. All participants will be muted except when it is their time to speak.
3. The department will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to participate in this public hearing or need an alternative accessible format of this notice. If you require an accommodation, contact the department no later than 5:00 p.m., on July 22, 2021, to advise us of the nature of the accommodation that you need. Please contact Sarah Braden, P.O. Box 1728, Helena, Montana 59624-1728; telephone (406) 841-2013; Montana Relay 711; or e-mail email@example.com.
4. Comment is sought on the following rule provision, which designates public health facilities at which services under a limited access permit may be provided, under the Board of Dentistry's authority to "identify, by rule, other public health facilities and programs, in addition to those listed in subsection (3)(c), at which services under a limited access permit may be provided." 37-4-405(6), MCA.
24.138.509 DENTAL HYGIENE LIMITED ACCESS PERMIT Comment is not requested regarding (1) through (4).
(5) Pursuant to 37-4-405, MCA, the board identifies the following additional public health facilities and programs at which services under a LAP may be provided:
(a) Dodson School;
(b) Great Falls Rescue Mission;
(c) Harlem Elementary School;
(d) Harlem Junior/Senior High School; and
(e) Paris Gibson Education Center.
AUTH: 37-4-205, 37-4-401, 37-4-405, MCA
IMP: 37-4-401, 37-4-405, MCA
5. After public comment has been received, the commissioner will issue a decision pursuant to 37-1-121, -122, MCA.
6. Concerned persons may submit their data, views, or arguments either orally or in writing at the hearing. Written data, views, or arguments may also be submitted to Sarah Braden, Department of Labor and Industry, P.O. Box 1728, Helena, MT 59624-1728, or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and must be received no later than July 29, 2021, at 5:00 p.m.
| || |
/s/ LAURIE ESAU
Laurie Esau, Commissioner
DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND INDUSTRY
Certified to the Secretary of State on June 15, 2021.