BEFORE THE COMMISSIONER OF SECURITIES AND INSURANCE
OFFICE OF THE MONTANA STATE AUDITOR
In the matter of the adoption of New Rules I through VIII and the amendment of ARM 6.6.6701, 6.6.6705, and 6.6.6707 pertaining to Term and Universal Life Insurance Reserve Financing
NOTICE OF ADOPTION AND AMENDMENT
TO: All Concerned Persons
1. On July 8, 2022, the Commissioner of Securities and Insurance, Office of the Montana State Auditor (CSI) published MAR Notice No. 6-269 pertaining to the proposed adoption and amendment of the above-stated rules at page 1120 of the 2022 Montana Administrative Register, Issue Number 13.
2. A public hearing was not contemplated or requested. No comments or testimony were received.
3. CSI has amended ARM 6.6.6701, 6.6.6705, and 6.6.6707 as proposed.
4. CSI has adopted New Rules I through VIII as proposed: New Rules I (6.6.6720), II (6.6.6721), III (6.6.6722), IV (6.6.6723), V (6.6.6724), VI (6.6.6725), VII (6.6.6726), and VIII (6.6.6727).
5. The above-stated amendments and new rules are effective September 1, 2022.
/s/ Kirsten Madsen /s/ Ole Olson
Kirsten Madsen Ole Olson
Rule Reviewer Chief Legal Counsel
Commissioner of Securities and Insurance, Office of the Montana State Auditor
Certified to the Secretary of State August 16, 2022.