BEFORE THE DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY
OF THE STATE OF MONTANA
TO: All Concerned Persons
1. On July 6, 2006, the Department of Environmental Quality published MAR Notice No. 17-249 regarding a notice of proposed amendment and adoption of the above-stated rules at page 1678, 2006 Montana Administrative Register, issue number 13. On December 21, 2006, the department published the notice of amendment and adoption at page 3075, 2006 Montana Administrative Register, issue number 24. The rules were amended and adopted exactly as proposed.
2. This corrected notice of adoption is being published to correct an error in the earmarking of ARM 17.85.103. The proposed notice numbered the current (3) (defining "Customer-generator") as (5) and stated that the current (4) and (5) remained the same, but would be renumbered (5) and (6). The correct earmarking is shown below:
17.85.103 DEFINITIONS Unless the context requires otherwise, as used in this subchapter:
(1) through (5) remain as amended.
(5) and (6) (as renumbered in the proposal notice) remain as amended, but are renumbered (6) and (7).
(7) through (12) remain as amended, but are renumbered (8) through (13).
3. Also New Rule I(1)(b) (adopted as ARM 17.85.104(1)(b)) was proposed as "executive loan agreements" and should have read "execute loan agreements" as follows, stricken matter interlined, new matter underlined:
17.85.104 PROGRAM ADMINISTRATION (1) The department may enter into a contract with, and compensate, a third party to perform any of the duties necessary to fulfill the purposes of this subchapter including, but not limited to:
(a) remains as adopted.
executive execute loan agreements;
(c) through (2)(d) remain as adopted.
4. Replacement pages for this corrected notice were submitted to the Secretary of State on December 29, 2006.
Reviewed by: DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL
/s/ James M. Madden By: /s/ Richard H. Opper
JAMES M. MADDEN RICHARD H. OPPER
Rule Reviewer Director
Certified to the Secretary of State, January 2, 2007.