BEFORE THE DEPARTMENT OF ADMINISTRATION
OF THE STATE OF MONTANA
In the matter of the adoption of NEW RULE I
pertaining to model bylaws and statutory
reference for credit unions, the amendment of
ARM 2.59.401 and 2.59.402 pertaining to
supervisory and examination fees and limited
income persons, and the repeal of 2.59.404
pertaining to corporate credit unions
NOTICE OF ADOPTION, AMENDMENT, AND REPEAL
TO: All Concerned Persons
1. On October 14, 2016, the Department of Administration published MAR Notice No. 2-59-547 pertaining to the proposed adoption, amendment, and repeal of the above-stated rules at page 1738 of the 2016 Montana Administrative Register, Issue Number 19.
2. No comments were received.
3. The department has adopted New Rule I (ARM 2.59.429) exactly as proposed.
4. The department has amended ARM 2.59.401 and 2.59.402 exactly as proposed.
5. The department has repealed ARM 2.59.404 exactly as proposed.
By: /s/ Sheila Hogan By: /s/ Michael P. Manion
Sheila Hogan, Director Michael P. Manion, Rule Reviewer
Department of Administration Department of Administration
Certified to the Secretary of State November 28, 2016.