As used in these rules, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Commission" means the fish, wildlife and parks commission.
(2) "Department" means the Department of Fish, Wildlife and Parks.
(3) "Native fish" means fish species that were present in a given water body prior to the influence of European man.
(4) "Program" means the future fisheries improvement program provided for in 87-1-272 , MCA, and as implemented in these rules.
(5) "Restoration" means to restore to a natural or near natural condition.
(6) "Review panel" means the future fisheries improvement review panel.
(7) "Wild fish" means fish populations that sustain themselves through natural reproduction in lakes, reservoirs, rivers, or streams.