(1) Within 60 days after cessation of such investigation, every person shall submit a final field report to the department.
(2) The final field report shall be typed, printed, or otherwise legibly reproduced on 8-1/2 x 11" paper. Maps, drawings, charts, or other documents bound in a final field report shall be cut or folded to 8-1/2 x11" size. Maps, drawings, or charts may accompany a final field report as separate exhibits.
(3) Typed or offset material shall have a 1/2" margin on the binding side and a 1" margin on all other sides.
(4) All pages in a final field report shall be consecutively numbered. Maps, drawings, or charts accompanying the final field report as exhibits shall be identified as "Exhibit ____" and, if comprising more than 1 sheet, shall be numbered "sheet ___ of ___."
(5) Within each final field report shall be included a summary of the previous periodic field reports for the entire investigation.
(6) If the investigation ceases 60 days after the initiation of the investigation the periodic field report and the final field report may be the same.