(1) Hazardous waste generators who accumulate, treat, store, dispose, transport, or offer for transportation hazardous waste shall register with the department, except as provided otherwise in (2).
(2) The following persons are not required to register as hazardous waste generators:
(a) very small quantity generators who are subject to the exclusionary provisions of 40 CFR 262.14, except for those who generate hazardous waste due to an episodic event in accordance with 40 CFR 262, Subpart L;
(b) persons whose only hazardous wastes are recyclable materials as defined in 40 CFR 261.6;
(c) persons whose wastes are excluded from regulation as hazardous wastes under 40 CFR 261.4; and
(d) farmers who generate hazardous wastes and who dispose of all such wastes on their own farm property in accordance with 40 CFR 262.70.
(3) A hazardous waste generator shall complete and submit the registration form provided by the department or the EPA to register with the department.
(4) Registration is complete when the department approves the registration form and receives the registration fee required by ARM 17.53.113.
(5) A hazardous waste generator must inform the department of any changes to the information contained on the original registration form.
(6) Hazardous waste transporters must register with the department pursuant to ARM 17.53.703.
(7) A reverse distributor operating under 40 CFR 266, Subpart P must register with the department.