(1) Upon making the finding required by ARM 17.56.1421, the department may revoke a previously issued license.
(2) Upon revoking a license, the department shall inform the licensee in writing of the reason(s) for and fact of the revocation. The department shall demand and upon demand the licensee shall surrender his or her license to the department. Whether or not a license is surrendered, the revocation is effective upon notice to the licensee.
(3) A person whose license has been revoked shall not practice or undertake the acts for which he or she was licensed without again applying for and being licensed by the department in the manner of an original license.
(4) A person whose license has been revoked may not reapply for a license for any term in which application is prohibited by the department and for which the person is informed in writing.
(5) The revocation of a license issued under this subchapter may be appealed as provided in 75-11-218 , MCA.