(1) Unless the owner or operator of a facility required to be registered under this subchapter has previously submitted the location of a facility under ARM 17.8.1805(4), the owner or operator shall submit to the department a notice of location for each facility, on a form provided by the department. The owner or operator shall submit the form at least 15 calendar days before commencing operation of the facility.
(2) If there is more than one type of facility listed in ARM 17.8.1802 at the same location, the owner or operator shall submit a notice of location for each facility type.
(3) Upon receipt of a complete notice of location, the department shall publish notification on the department's website at http://deq.mt.gov/Air/PublicEngagement.
(4) The owner or operator shall confirm the location, in a manner prescribed by the department, within 10 calendar days after commencing operation at the location.
(5) The owner or operator shall notify the department, in a manner prescribed by the department, within 10 calendar days after removing all equipment of a single type from the location. Following such notification, the owner or operator shall comply with (1) through (4) prior to operating equipment of that type at the location again.
(6) An owner or operator may transfer equipment between any locations that have been identified under (1) and (2), unless the owner or operator has notified the department under (5) that all equipment of the same type has been removed from the location.
(7) A registered facility may not remain at a temporary location for more than twelve months. Before twelve months have elapsed, the owner or operator of the registered facility shall either:
(a) remove all equipment from the temporary location, according to the applicable requirements in this rule; or
(b) register the location as a permanent location.