The following definitions apply to the use of the listed terms in Title 50, chapter 39, part 1, MCA, and in these rules:
(1) "Commercial general liability insurance" means insurance that covers bodily injury and property damage, personal and advertising injury and medical payments resulting from, but not limited to, premises/operations claims and products/completed operations claims.
(2) "ESA/NTS" means the Electronic Security Association/National Training School.
(3) "Fire protection equipment" means the components of any fire alarm system, special agent fire suppression system, or fire extinguishing system.
(4) "Fire sprinkler system" means a fire extinguishing system.
(5) "National testing agency" means a certifying organization that has been approved by the department as having qualifications that are at least substantially equivalent to the requirements of this state for licensing.
(6) "NICET" means national institute for certification in engineering technologies.