(1) "Direct supervision" regarding private investigator trainees and temporary practice permit holders means daily contact between supervisor and trainee or temporary practice permit holder while engaged in the performance of licensed duties, including one in-person, face-to-face meeting per week.
(2) "Dishonorable discharge" means any military discharge specifically stating it is a dishonorable discharge.
(3) "POST" means the Montana Public Safety Officer Standards and Training Council.
(4) "Retail merchant" as used in 37-60-105, MCA, means a person who operates a store and sells goods to individuals solely for their own use.
(5) "Weapon" as used in 37-60-405, MCA, means a firearm.