(1) Application for certification as a special boiler inspector shall be made to the department on forms provided by the department, as required by 50-74-202 , MCA.
(2) The applicant for special boiler inspector certification shall submit documentation with his/her application that indicates the applicant holds a current national board commission.
(3) Special boiler inspector certification and identification cards are issued for employment with a specific insurance company and are not valid when the special boiler inspector is no longer employed by said company.
(4) Insurance companies shall notify the department of changes in the employment status of its special boiler inspectors and shall furnish to the department, upon request, a roster of its inspectors.
(5) Upon the effective date of these rules, special boiler inspectors, presently employed by insurance companies to inspect boilers in this state and whose names appear on the insurance company's initial roster, submitted to the department, will receive the credentials from the department, as outlined in 50-74-202 , MCA, without application.