Prev Next

36.16.103    FORMS

(1) The necessary forms for the administration of these rules are available from the Water Resources Division of the department, P.O. Box 201601, Helena, Montana 59620-1601. The following forms must be used in the administration of these rules:

(a) Form No. 600, Application for Beneficial Water Use Permit;

(b) Form No. 606, Application for Change of Appropriation Water Right;

(c) Form No. 608, Water Right Transfer Certificate, or other ownership update form provided by the department;

(d) Form No. 610A, Application for Reservation of Water–Diversionary Uses; and

(e) Form No. 610B, Application for Reservation of Water –Instream Uses.

History: 85-2-113, MCA; IMP, 85-2-316, 85-2-331, 85-2-605, MCA; NEW, Eff. 3/7/76; AMD, 1986 MAR p. 1584, Eff. 9/26/86; AMD, 1988 MAR p. 2396, Eff. 11/11/88; AMD, 1994 MAR p. 1297, Eff. 5/13/94; AMD, 2015 MAR p. 1909, Eff. 10/30/15.

Home  |   Search  |   About Us  |   Contact Us  |   Help  |   Disclaimer  |   Privacy & Security