(1) Nursing services are defined in 37-18-102, MCA.
(2) Providers of nursing services must be licensed in accordance with the rules and regulations governing the profession.
(3) A person receiving the private duty nursing must be 21 years of age or older.
(4) Private duty nursing may be provided when the required nursing services exceed the Montana state plan or are different from the services available in the Montana state plan.
(5) Private duty nursing must be provided in the location where the person needs the service.