(1) On a quarterly basis, the Quality Assurance Division shall prepare, plan, and execute an audit to test compliance with community engagement participation requirements from a random sample of participants subject to community engagement participation requirements.
(2) Participants who are found to be out of compliance with community engagement participation requirements will be notified in writing with information on how to become compliant. Participants who are out of compliance with community engagement reporting requirements are subject to the provisions of ARM 37.84.122.
(3) The Quality Assurance Division shall provide audit results to the Human and Community Services Division for program improvement and corrective action plans when appropriate.
(4) The Human and Community Services Division shall provide corrective action plans to the Quality Assurance Division, which shall use the plans along with audit results to assess risk and plan future quarterly audit cycles.
(5) The department shall implement and enforce this rule only upon receiving approval from the U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services of the department's 1115 waiver application filed August 30, 2019, and in accordance with the terms and conditions of the approval.