(1) Any person constructing or operating a new PSF or making an addition to an existing PSF must comply with ARM 4.10.1101 through 4.10.1109.
(2) A person who operates a PSF prior to April 30, 2010, shall, within two years, bring their facility into compliance with ARM 4.10.1101 through 4.10.1109.
(3) Mobile containers such as railcars or tank trucks used to transfer pesticide to or from a PSF must use catch basins that may be temporary and portable, to recover spills from connections.
(4) Protection against vandalism or unauthorized access shall be provided for at a PSF. Valves on primary containment shall be closed, locked or otherwise secured when not in use.
(5) Floor drains are not permitted in facilities designed to contain spills of pesticide and pesticide mixtures unless:
(a) complete and reasonable access for routine inspections is provided for the entire system.
(b) all parts of the drain and its systems are constructed above the normal ground plane of the immediate surrounding area.
(c) the floor drain shall be for recovery purposes only.
(d) discharge outlets, valves and gravity drains on existing secondary containment that do not comply with this rule shall be sealed upon adoption of these rules.