Technical data and information to be provided in the proposal shall include but is not limited to the following:
(1) A thorough discussion of the work plan including the purpose, location and schedule of major project phases.
(2) A listing of herbicides, biological control agents, or cultural methods used for weed control within the project area, where appropriate. This description may include prior field investigations and research information to support the proposal.
(3) Educational programs that will be conducted in conjunction with the project to increase weed awareness and improve weed control techniques of county residents.
(4) Maps, drawings, charts, tables, etc., used as a basis for project planning and implementation.
(5) A map showing land ownership associated with the project; and
(6) Description of other management alternatives and applicants consideration of those alternatives.
(7) The department may request any additional information deemed necessary to document technical