The following definitions apply to terms used in this subchapter:
(1) "Average revenue" is defined as $50 per subscriber.
(2) "Intrastate monthly revenue" is defined as the prepaid service provider's revenue derived from services provided by a provider to subscribers with a Montana area code.
(3) "Prepaid service provider" means a service provider that requires prepayment of its wireless telecommunications service.
(4) "Prepaid subscriber" means a subscriber that is required to prepay for wireless telecommunications services provided by prepaid service providers.
(5) "Service provider" means an entity that offers services to subscribers in Montana to allow two or more persons in different locations to communicate orally, without regard to the technology or medium the entity uses to provide the telecommunications service, and access to telecommunications relay service. The term includes providers of telecommunications service, including but not limited to providers of internet protocol-enabled voice communications service and wireless services.