(1) A marijuana worker permit is required for any individual age 18 and over who performs work for or on behalf of any aspect of a marijuana business.
(2) Individuals with current, valid agent badges in good standing with the department may continue to work with their existing agent badge.
(3) All individuals required to have a worker permit shall undergo a criminal background before March 31, 2022, on a form provided by the department.
(4) If an individual fails to submit to a background check before March 31, 2022, their worker permit will be subject to suspension or revocation.
(5) Individuals may apply for worker permits under 16-12-226, MCA, at their next renewal date.
(6) Applicants must pay the fee provided in ARM 42.39.104 within ten days of submitting an application. Failure to pay the fee within the 10-day period will result in denial of the application.
(7) When an application is denied for any reason, an applicant must reapply and resubmit the fee provided in ARM 42.39.104.