BEFORE THE BOARD OF CLINICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE PRACTITIONERS
DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND INDUSTRY
STATE OF MONTANA
In the matter of the amendment ) NOTICE OF AMENDMENT,
of ARM 24.129.401 fees, 24.129.402 ) ADOPTION, AND REPEAL
supervision, 24.129.603 standards for )
licensure, 24.129.2301 unprofessional )
conduct, adoption of NEW RULE I )
inspections, and repeal of 24.129.2302 )
TO: All Concerned Persons
1. On October 25, 2007, the Board of Clinical Laboratory Science Practitioners (board) published MAR Notice No. 24-129-13 regarding the proposed amendment, adoption, and repeal of the above-stated rules, at page 1584 of the 2007 Montana Administrative Register, issue no. 20.
2. On November 20, 2007, a public hearing was held on the proposed amendment, adoption, and repeal of the above-stated rules in Helena. One comment was received by the November 28, 2007, deadline.
3. The board has thoroughly considered the comment received. A summary of the comment and the board's response is as follows:
COMMENT 1: One commenter noted a necessary correction in ARM 24.129.603(2)(c). The correct name should be American Society for Clinical Pathology not American Society of Clinical Pathology.
RESPONSE 1: The board concurs and is amending the rule to reflect the correct terminology.
4. The board has amended ARM 24.129.401, 24.129.402, and 24.129.2301 exactly as proposed.
5. The board has adopted NEW RULE I (24.129.405) exactly as proposed.
6. The board has repealed ARM 24.129.2302 exactly as proposed.
7. The board has amended ARM 24.129.603 with the following changes, stricken matter interlined, new matter underlined:
24.129.603 MINIMUM STANDARDS FOR LICENSURE (1) through (2)(b) remain as proposed.
(c) American Society
of for Clinical Pathology (ASCP);
(d) through (g) remain as proposed.
BOARD OF CLINICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE PRACTITIONERS
/s/ DARCEE L. MOE /s/ KEITH KELLY
Darcee L. Moe Keith Kelly, Commissioner
Alternate Rule Reviewer DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND INDUSTRY
Certified to the Secretary of State March 31, 2008