BEFORE THE BOARD OF SOCIAL WORK EXAMINERS
AND PROFESSIONAL COUNSELORS
DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND INDUSTRY
STATE OF MONTANA
In the matter of the adoption of NEW RULE I minimum qualification standards for licensees to conduct psychological assessments
NOTICE OF EXTENSION OF COMMENT PERIOD ON PROPOSED ADOPTION
TO: All Concerned Persons
1. On August 23, 2012, the Board of Social Work Examiners and Professional Counselors (board) published MAR Notice No. 24-219-25 regarding the public hearing on the proposed adoption of the above-stated rule, at page 1655 of the 2012 Montana Administrative Register, issue no. 16. A public hearing was announced in the notice and subsequently held in Helena on September 18, 2012.
2. In response to public request, the board has decided to extend the public comment period to 5:00 p.m., on November 14, 2012.
3. The Department of Labor and Industry (department) will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to participate in this rulemaking process or need an alternative accessible format of this notice. If you require an accommodation, contact the Board of Social Work Examiners and Professional Counselors (board) no later than 5:00 p.m., on November 9, 2012, to advise us of the nature of the accommodation that you need. Please contact Cynthia Breen, Board of Social Work Examiners and Professional Counselors, 301 South Park Avenue, P.O. Box 200513, Helena, Montana 59620-0513; telephone (406) 841-2392; Montana Relay 1-800-253-4091; TDD (406) 444-2978; facsimile (406) 841-2305; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The rule to be adopted remains exactly as proposed and published in the original notice of public hearing, which is referenced in paragraph one above.
5. Concerned persons may submit their data, views, or arguments concerning the proposed action in writing to the Board of Social Work Examiners and Professional Counselors, 301 South Park Avenue, P.O. Box 200513, Helena, Montana 59620-0513, by facsimile to (406) 841-2305, or by e-mail to email@example.com.
BOARD OF SOCIAL WORK
EXAMINERS AND PROFESSIONAL COUNSELORS
LINDA CRUMMETT, LCSW, PRESIDENT
/s/ DARCEE L. MOE /s/ KEITH KELLY
Darcee L. Moe Keith Kelly, Commissioner
Alternate Rule Reviewer DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND INDUSTRY
Certified to the Secretary of State October 15, 2012