BEFORE THE DEPARTMENT OF LIVESTOCK
OF THE STATE OF MONTANA
In the matter of the amendment of ARM 32.2.406 pertaining to licensee assessments
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
TO: All Concerned Persons
1. On November 12, 2015, the Department of Livestock published MAR Notice No. 32-15-268 pertaining to the proposed amendment of the above-stated rule at page 2017 of the 2015 Montana Administrative Register, Issue Number 21.
2. The notice of proposed agency action is amended as follows because the required number of persons has requested a public hearing.
3. On January 28, 2016, at 10:00 a.m., the Department of Livestock will hold a public hearing in the auditorium at the Scott Hart Building, 302 N. Roberts, Helena, Montana, to consider the proposed amendment of the above-stated rule.
4. The Department of Livestock will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to participate in the rulemaking process and need an alternative accessible format of this notice. If you require an accommodation, contact the Department of Livestock no later than 5:00 p.m., January 21, 2016, to advise us of the nature of the accommodation that you need. Please contact Executive Officer, Department of Livestock, 301 N. Roberts St., Room 308, P.O. Box 202001, Helena, MT 59620-2001; telephone: (406) 444-9525; TTD number: 1 (800) 253-4091; fax: (406) 444-4316; e-mail: MDOLcomments@mt.gov.
5. Concerned persons may submit their data, views, or arguments concerning the proposed action either orally or in writing at the hearing. Written data, views, or arguments may also be submitted to Executive Officer, Department of Livestock, 301 N. Roberts St., Room 308, P.O. Box 202001, Helena, MT 59620-2001, by faxing to (406) 444-1929, or by e-mailing to MDOLcomments@mt.gov to be received no later than 5:00 p.m., February 5, 2015.
6. Cinda Young-Eichenfels, Department of Livestock, has been designated to preside over and conduct this hearing.
7. The department maintains a list of interested persons who wish to receive notices of rulemaking actions proposed by this agency. Persons who wish to have their name added to the list shall make a written request that includes the name, e-mail, and mailing address of the person to receive notices and specifies for which program the person wishes to receive notices. Notices will be sent by e-mail unless a mailing preference is noted in the request. Such written request may be mailed or delivered to the contact person in 5 above or may be made by completing a request form at any rules hearing held by the department.
8. An electronic copy of this notice of public hearing is available through the Secretary of State's web site at http://sos.mt.gov/ARM/Register. The Secretary of State strives to make the electronic copy of the notice conform to the official version of the notice, as printed in the Montana Administrative Register, but advises all concerned persons that in the event of a discrepancy between the official printed text of the notice and the electronic version of the notice, only the official printed text will be considered. In addition, although the Secretary of State works to keep its web site accessible at all times, concerned persons should be aware that the web site may be unavailable during some periods, due to system maintenance or technical problems.
BY: /s/ Cinda Young-Eichenfels BY: /s/ Martin Zaluski
Cinda Young-Eichenfels Martin Zaluski
Rule Reviewer Interim Executive Officer
Board of Livestock
Department of Livestock
Certified to the Secretary of State December 28, 2015.