BEFORE THE Department of REVENUE
OF THE STATE OF MONTANA
In the matter of the adoption of New Rule I, the amendment of ARM 42.18.122, 42.18.134, 42.18.135, and 42.18.136, and the repeal of ARM 42.18.133 pertaining to property reappraisal
NOTICE OF ADOPTION, AMENDMENT, AND REPEAL
TO: All Concerned Persons
1. On October 14, 2016, the Department of Revenue published MAR Notice No. 42-2-964 pertaining to the public hearing on the proposed adoption, amendment, and repeal of the above-stated rules at page 1805 of the 2016 Montana Administrative Register, Issue Number 19.
2. On November 9, 2016, a public hearing was held to consider the proposed adoption, amendment, and repeal. No members of the public appeared for the hearing. The Montana Forest Owners Association provided a written statement in support of the amendment of ARM 42.18.135, as proposed. No other comments were received.
3. The department adopts New Rule I (42.18.137), as proposed, effective January 1, 2017, but with the following change to add the 2017-2018 reappraisal cycle date range to the rule title:
NEW RULE I (42.18.137) 2017-2018 AGRICULTURAL LAND REAPPRAISAL
(1) through (3) remain as proposed.
4. The department amends ARM 42.18.122, 42.18.134, 42.18.135, and 42.18.136, and repeals ARM 42.18.133, as proposed, effective January 1, 2017.
/s/ Laurie Logan /s/ Mike Kadas
Laurie Logan Mike Kadas
Rule Reviewer Director of Revenue
Certified to the Secretary of State November 28, 2016.