BEFORE THE Department of REVENUE
OF THE STATE OF MONTANA
TO: All Concerned Persons
1. On February 9, 2018, the Department of Revenue published MAR Notice No. 42-2-988 pertaining to the public hearing on the proposed amendment of the above-stated rules at page 294 of the 2018 Montana Administrative Register, Issue Number 3. No members of the public appeared for the hearing and no written comments were received.
2. The department amends ARM 42.2.614, 42.2.615, 42.2.616, and 42.2.617 as proposed.
3. The department amends ARM 42.2.613 as proposed, but with the following change from the original proposal as requested by the Office of Dispute Resolution at the hearing to correct a language placement error in (11), new matter underlined, deleted matter interlined:
42.2.613 DEFINITIONS The following definitions apply to rules found in this subchapter.
(1) through (10) remain as proposed.
(11) "Liquor matters" means disputes arising from the department's administration of the Montana Alcoholic Beverage Code (Title 16, chapters 1 through 4, and 6, MCA). Liquor matters are contested cases conducted pursuant to the Montana Administrative Procedure Act set out in Title 2, chapter 4, part 6, MCA. Liquor matters are not subject to the dispute resolution procedures established by 15-1-211,
part 6, MCA.
(12) through (18) remain as proposed.
/s/ Laurie Logan /s/ Mike Kadas
Laurie Logan Mike Kadas
Rule Reviewer Director of Revenue
Certified to the Secretary of State March 20, 2018.