(1) Model construction plans for single family dwellings may be submitted to the department for plan review and approval. Each page of model construction plans approved by the department shall bear the stamp of the department as having been approved.
(2) Single family dwelling model construction plans will be reviewed utilizing the applicable provisions of the current editions of the model codes or their replacement codes as may be adopted by the department and approval of the plans will be limited for use in areas with the same or lesser design factors as submitted on the plans (snow load, wind load, seismic zone, etc.) .
(3) Plan review and approval fees for single family dwelling model construction plans shall be the same as those currently established for the review and approval of factory-built buildings in ARM 24.301.565.
(4) The fee for approval of a single family dwelling model plan is a one time approval fee as established in ARM 24.301.565. Model plans for single-family dwellings are considered approved until a subsequent edition or replacement of the code applicable to construction of single-family dwellings is adopted. Approved plans must be resubmitted for plan review and approval under the provisions of any newly adopted plumbing, electrical or mechanical code and shall be assessed the applicable plan revision fee as established in ARM 24.301.565.
(5) Approved plans with current electrical, plumbing and mechanical components shall be acceptable on a statewide basis as established in (2) with no further examination other than as provided in 50-60-118 , MCA. Any alteration or deviation during construction from the approved plans voids the model plan approval status and the alteration or deviation shall be addressed on a case-by-case basis by the applicable city, county, or town building official.