The following definitions apply throughout this chapter:
(1) "The act" means the Human Rights Act, Title 49, chapter 2, MCA.
(2) "Charging party" means a person who files a complaint with the Human Rights Bureau of the Department of Labor and Industry.
(3) "The code" means the Governmental Code of Fair Practices, Title 49, chapter 3, MCA.
(4) "Commission" means the Human Rights Commission as established by 2-15-1706, MCA.
(5) "Department" means the Department of Labor and Industry.
(6) "Notice of dismissal and right to sue" means a document provided to the charging party by the Human Rights Bureau indicating that the charging party has completed the department's administrative process and can file a discrimination action in district court pursuant to 49-2-511, MCA.
(7) "Respondent" means any person against whom a complaint is filed.
(8) "Person" means a person as defined in 49-2-101, MCA.