(1) Each facility must have a written maintenance program describing the procedures to keep the building, grounds, and equipment in good repair and free from hazards.
(2) A health care facility must provide housekeeping services on a daily basis.
(3) All electrical, mechanical, plumbing, fire protection, heating, and sewage disposal systems must be kept in operational condition.
(4) Floors must be kept clean and in good repair at all times.
(5) Walls and ceilings must be kept in good repair and be of a finish that can be easily cleaned.
(6) Every facility must be kept clean and free of odors. Deodorants may not be used for odor control in lieu of proper ventilation.
(7) The temperature of hot water supplied to handwashing and bathing facilities must not exceed 120°F.