If a hospital provides obstetrical services, the hospital shall comply with the following requirements:
(1) Obstetrical services must be under the supervision of a licensed registered nurse on a 24-hour basis.
(2) A maternity patient shall only be placed in a room with other maternity patients. The use of maternity rooms for other than maternity patients shall be restricted to noninfected gynecological and surgical patients. A maternity patient with infection shall be isolated in a separate room outside of the obstetrical service.
(3) An equipped room must be provided for each patient in labor.
(4) At least one delivery room must be provided.
(5) A delivery record shall be made for a maternity patient delivering and include, but not be limited to, the following information:
(a) starting time of patient's labor;
(b) time of birth of patient's newborn;
(c) anesthesia used on patient;
(d) whether an episiotomy was performed on patient;
(e) whether forceps were used in delivery;
(f) names of attending physicians;
(g) names of attending nurses;
(h) names of all other persons attending delivery;
(i) sex of the newborn;
(j) time of eye prophylactic treatment and name of drug used.
(6) A newborn must be marked for identification before removal from the delivery area.