(1) A licensee shall permit representatives of the department or local health authority to inspect the campground or trailer court at reasonable hours for determining compliance with the requirements of the act and this subchapter.
(2) A licensee shall arrange for access to any part of the trailer space or campsite at reasonable times for the purpose of making necessary repairs or alterations to effect compliance with this subchapter or with any lawful order issued pursuant to the provisions of this subchapter.
(3) Within 15 days after each inspection, representatives of the department or the local health authority shall give the operator a copy of an inspection report that notes any deficiencies and sets a time schedule for compliance.
(a) If plans for correction are not required, the department or health authority shall determine an acceptable time schedule for correction.
(b) If plans for correction are required, the licensee shall submit necessary plans that include a proposed time schedule for corrective measures. The time schedule and plans, if approved, shall become conditions of licensure.
(4) Modifications are not required for the water supply system or sewage system serving a campground or trailer court approved and constructed in accordance with a prior regulation, unless upgrading is necessary due to system failure as described in ARM 37.111.215(3) and 37.111.216(4) .
(5) Violation of this subchapter or the act may be subject to an action for injunctive relief by the department pursuant to 50-1-103 , 50-52-104 , or 50-52-106 , MCA, or a criminal charge may be brought pursuant to 50-52-105 , MCA.
(6) A local board of health may adopt regulations which are more stringent than this subchapter, pursuant to 50-2-116 , MCA.