(1) If a pupil is excluded from a school offering kindergarten through grade 12 due to the failure to meet the requirements for conditional enrollment in ARM 37.114.710, the school must notify by the end of the third day following the exclusion, by U.S. mail, the following:
(a) the local health officer; and
(b) the Department of Public Health and Human Services, Public Health and Safety Division, Communicable Disease Control and Prevention Bureau, Immunization Section, 1400 Broadway, P.O. Box 202951, Helena, MT 59620-2951, telephone: (406)444-4735 or (406)444-5580.
(2) If adequate documentation has been provided prior to the end of the three days, notification is not necessary.
(3) Concurrent telephone notification of either or both of the above agencies is encouraged but not required.
(4) The notification must include:
(a) the name of the excluded person;
(b) his or her address;
(c) the name of the parents, guardian or responsible adult; and
(d) the date of exclusion.
(5) Written documentation of that notification must be placed in the school file, if any, of the pupil excluded, or in a special file established for such documentation, if the pupil has no school file. Such documentation must include the information noted in (4), date of mailing, and name of the individual giving the notification.