(1) Job discovery is individual assistance to identify supports and develop employment goals and a career profile or career plan for achieving integrated employment. Career profiles or career plans may be developed through various strategies such as job exploration, job shadowing, informational interviewing, job and task analysis activities, employment preparation, business plan development for self-employment, and volunteerism.
(2) Job discovery is limited to 40 hours of service per year, unless additional hours are prior approved by the Developmental Disabilities Program (DDP).
(3) Job discovery may be provided in conjunction with other employment services.
(4) Agency-based services may be provided in:
(a) a community setting; or
(b) a developmental disability legal entity site.
(5) Job discovery must be provided in a community setting with 1:1 staff ratio.