(1) "Protective services information systems" means a collection of records in a central location of all reports relating to investigations of child abuse or neglect cases. The department is responsible for maintaining the protective services information system.
(2) All reports of the protective services information system are confidential.
(3) Misuse of the information by any employee of the department is grounds for immediate dismissal.
(4) Misuse of information by persons other than department employees shall be grounds for termination of the person's rights to such information.
(5) Periodic statistical reports will be compiled.
(6) Persons who are subjects of the reports have the right to examine the protective services information system material on their case in accordance with ARM Title 37, chapter 47, subchapter 6.