(1) As authorized by 40-5-210, MCA, the CSSD adopts the following schedule:
(a) for each person, including the child, submitted or resubmitted for paternity blood testing, at the contract rate;
(b) for other actual costs and actual expenses incurred by the CSSD in a judicial proceeding, as awarded by the court; and
(c) a fee of $25.00 for each application for non-assistance related services. This fee shall be collected from the applicant at the time of application in the form of a cashier's check or money order.
(2) The fees in (1)(a) shall be assessed to the parent, whether the alleged father or the mother, whose denial of paternity necessitates the taking of paternity blood tests.
(3) Other fees assessed to the party or entity requesting the service are:
(a) for parent locate services, a fee of $10.00 if the social security number of the person to be located is provided to the CSSD, and $14.00 if the social security number of the person to be located is not provided;
(b) for each intercept of federal or state payments, a standardized fee of $25.00 or actual costs if less than the standardized fee; federal or state payments include, but are not limited to, income tax refunds; and
(c) for photocopies of CSSD files, records and other materials, for each page, a fee of $.25.
(4) In no case may a fee authorized under this rule be charged to or collected from a person while that person is a recipient of public assistance in Montana unless federal regulations pertaining to operation of the Title IV-D program allow the charging or collection of that fee. Fees will not be charged to individuals receiving a financial assistance cash grant under the federal TANF (Temporary Assistance to Needy Families) Block Grant in Montana.
(5) In no case may a fee authorized under this rule be charged to or collected from a foreign reciprocating country, or an obligee residing in a foreign country.
(6) Any fee provided for under this rule may be assessed in addition to any other fee allowed by the rule which may be applicable to the case.