(1) The installation and maintenance of outside toilet facilities for use by employees coming under the provisions of 69-14-116 , MCA, will be permitted in those situations where it is found otherwise impractical to install inside toilet facilities.
(2) Where outside toilets are installed and maintained in accordance with the above paragraph, they shall be located on ground that is well drained and where their location will in no way endanger the public health.
(3) A suitable approach shall be provided.
(4) All windows, ventilators, and other openings, except doors, shall be screened to prevent the entrance of insects. A separate ventilator duct, with hood, shall be provided for the vault, and shall extend above the roof. The outside of the structure shall be banked to prevent the entrance of rodents.
(5) The entire installation must be kept clean and sanitary. Milk of lime (freshly slaked lime) , or other equally effective disinfectant, shall be used in the vault and in the urinal trough, in sufficient quantities and at frequent intervals. The floors, seats and urinals must be scrubbed as often as necessary. A self closing door must be provided and the structure must be of tight construction.