(1) When the department determines that the conditions of ARM 12.7.901 have been met, it will notify all licensed commercial fish pond operator's on the buyer's list of the number of eggs available.
(2) The department will make no more than two attempts to notify by telephone each buyer on the buyer's list of the availability of surplus eggs.
(3) Following the phone call from the department, the potential buyer has four days within which to submit a bid.
(4) In order to be considered by the department, a bid must be accompanied by a deposit in the form of a certified check, money order or personal check for ten percent of the bid amount.
(5) If the high bidder declines the eggs or fails to meet other conditions of the sale, the ten percent deposit will be forfeited and the eggs will be offered to the next highest bidder, who will be offered the eggs at his bid price.