(1) An application must contain a preliminary construction schedule, a description of typical construction equipment to be used, and a description of the steps involved in carrying out major construction activities, including plans for and use of staging areas, right-of-way clearing, access road construction, structure assembly, and conductor and sock line stringing.
(2) An application must contain an estimate of the amount of ground disturbance resulting from construction at a representative structure site, pulling site, and reel site.
(3) An application must contain a description of the types and sizes of roads needed to build and maintain the facility.
(4) An application must contain estimates of the minimum and maximum right-of-way widths for which permanent easements would be purchased for the cleared right-of-way, estimates of the minimum and maximum widths of any additional construction easements, a description of the criteria used to determine right-of-way widths, a description of any land use restrictions that would be placed on the permanent easement, and a general description of standard conditions in the easement agreement pertaining to protection of the facility from damage or pertaining to public safety and liability.
(5) An application must contain a description of the camps planned for the construction crew, if any, and how they will be operated.
(6) An application must contain a description of the reclamation methods the applicant will use and the scheduled timing of activities proposed to restore the right-of-way.
(7) An application must contain a description of methods the applicant will use for fire control.