For the purpose of these rules, the following definitions shall apply:
(1) "Board" means the Board of Medical Examiners for the State of Montana, created under 2-15-1731, MCA.
(2) "Montana Health Corps" means the entirety of those retired, but actively licensed Montana physicians authorized to engage in a limited home health care practice with limitations on liability, as created under the Montana Health Corps Act.
(3) "Licensee" means the current holder of an active license.
(4) "Health corps physician" means a physician, as defined in 37-3-102 and 37-6-101, MCA, who holds an active license to practice medicine in Montana, who is retired, and who has applied to participate in the health corps and completed the registration requirements imposed by the board.
(5) "Retired" means no longer maintaining a private, institutional, or governmental practice for the purposes of monetary remuneration within the United States. The board recognizes that occasional work within the United States may be necessary to maintain physician skills. Such occasional locum tenen work for monetary remuneration will not disqualify a physician from "retired" status.