(1) Except where otherwise specified, a violation of these rules is a misdemeanor pursuant to 23-1-106, MCA.
(2) In addition to (1), where specified in this subchapter, individuals violating these rules may also be expelled immediately from the state park for up to 48 hours.
(3) For additional violations of the rules of this subchapter following the initial 48-hour expulsion provided in (2), the regional park manager may suspend the individual from all state parks for any violation of the rules in this subchapter accordingly:
(a) a second violation shall result in a 15-day suspension;
(b) a third violation shall result in a 30-day suspension;
(c) a fourth violation shall result in a six-month suspension;
(d) a fifth violation shall result in a one-year suspension.
(4) Failure to abide by any suspension is a misdemeanor pursuant to 23-1-106, MCA.
(5) Appeals from a suspension issued by the regional park manager provided in (3) may be heard pursuant to ARM 12.8.824.