For the purposes of this chapter, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Advisory council" means the underground facility protection advisory council provided for by 69-4-520, MCA.
(2) "Call center" means a notification center, as defined in 60-4-501, MCA, that serves a designated geographical region of Montana for purposes of allowing excavators to obtain the location of underground facilities in the location where an excavation is proposed to occur. A call center is also known as a "call before you dig" center, or an "811" center.
(3) "Department" means the Department of Labor and Industry, as provided by 69-4-501, MCA.
(4) "Excavator" has the same meaning as provided by 69-4-501, MCA.
(5) "Incident" has the same meaning as provided by 69-4-501, MCA.
(6) "Underground facility owner" has the same meaning as provided by 69-4-501, MCA.