(1) A home inspection business shall provide to the department in writing, within ten days of the occurrence, changes to:
(a) the roster of home inspectors performing work for the home inspection business; and
(b) the business name, address, contact information, or type of business structure.
(2) A home inspection business shall demonstrate to the department that a home inspector added to the roster meets the minimum initial qualifications as provided by ARM 24.33.431.
(a) A person may not perform services as a home inspection worker until the home inspection business is notified by the department that the person has met the minimum initial qualifications as a home inspection worker.
(b) A home inspection worker registered pursuant to ARM 24.33.421 meets the minimum initial qualifications and may begin work immediately.
(3) A home inspection business that does not timely provide information to the department as required by (1) is subject to having its registration suspended.
(4) A home inspection business may reinstate a suspended registration by providing the department with any updated information as required by (1) and paying the reinstatement fee provided in ARM 24.33.406.
(5) As provided by 39-9-212, MCA, a home inspection business may not operate without being properly registered. Operating a home inspection business without proper registration may result in the imposition of a civil penalty as provided by ARM 24.33.471.
(a) The imposition of a civil penalty does not preclude the department from seeking injunctive relief.