(1) "Aeronautically related projects" means airport development or improvement projects, or projects which provide navigational aids, safety improvements, weather reporting services, and other aeronautical services for airports and landing fields and for the state's airways.
(2) "Grant" means an amount of money paid by the board from the aviation and airline gas tax state special revenue fund to an eligible recipient for aeronautically related projects, which does not require repayment of funds.
(3) "Loan" means an amount of money temporarily paid by the board from the aviation and airline gas tax state special revenue fund to an eligible recipient for aeronautically related projects, which requires repayment of the full amount at the interest rate and term set by the board.
(4) "Pavement preservation grant" means a grant awarded by the board with highest priority to primary commercial service airports for the specific purpose of maintaining and preserving those pavements utilized by air carrier operations.
(5) "Primary commercial service airport" means any airport that enplanes 10,000 or more scheduled passengers per year.