(1) Daily pot raffles:
(a) may be conducted for an entry fee not to exceed 50 cents each day;
(b) may not accumulate entry fees and offer prize amounts exceeding $500; and
(c) may continue for a period not to exceed 30 days.
(2) Daily pot raffles for which the prize is an accumulation of entry fees may only be sponsored by religious or nonprofit organizations.
(3) In the case of for profit sponsors, the sponsor must own the prize prior to collecting entry fees and the prize may not be an accumulation of entry fees.
(4) Daily pot raffles may draw tickets or indicators each day for a period not to exceed 30 days or until the accumulated entry fees equal $500.
(5) If no winner has been selected after 30 days from the date of the payment of the first entry fee; or the accumulated entry fees equal $500, no further entries may be made and at that time the drawing of tickets or indicators must be continued until a winner is selected.
(6) All requirements for raffles as set out in 23-5-413 , MCA, apply to the conduct of daily pot raffles.