(1) An applicant for a temporary practice permit must:
(a) make application to the board on approved application forms;
(b) provide original college transcripts;
(c) pay the appropriate fee;
(d) be approved to take the first available examination; and
(e) identify the licensed individual(s) who shall be responsible for providing direct, onsite supervision.
(2) A temporary practice permit expires after 120 days from the day of issuance.
(3) Only one temporary practice permit will be issued per applicant.
(4) An applicant who fails the exam must notify the board office immediately. Failure of the examination automatically voids the temporary practice permit.
(5) The applicant may retake the examination, but another temporary practice permit will not be issued.