(1) The word "raptors" shall mean all birds of the orders Falconiformes and Strigiformes, commonly called falcons, hawks, eagles, ospreys, and owls. The following raptors shall not be used for falconry:
(a) those raptors listed in 87-5-205 , MCA;
(b) those raptors listed in 50 CFR part 17 as endangered or threatened;
(c) those raptors of the order Strigiformes except for the great-horned owl (Bubo virginianus).
(2) "Bred in captivity" or "captive-bred" means raptors, including eggs, hatched in captivity from parents that mated or otherwise transferred gametes in captivity.
(3) "Commission" means the Fish, Wildlife and Parks Commission provided for in 2-15-3402 , MCA.
(4) "Department" means the Department of Fish, Wildlife and Parks provided for in 2-15-3401 , MCA.
(5) "Director" means the director of Fish, Wildlife and Parks provided for in 2-15-3401 , MCA.
(6) "Falconry" means the sport of taking quarry by means of a trained raptor.
(7) "Service" means the Fish and Wildlife Service, U.S. Department of Interior.
(8) "Warden" means a state fish and game warden.