(1) "Board" means the board of labor appeals, created in Section 2-15-1704 MCA.
(2) "Referee" means all first appeal authorities, regardless of differences in statutory or state designation.
(3) "Department" means the department of labor and industry, created in Section 2-15-1701 MCA.
(4) "Division" means the appeals division of the department of labor and industry, created in Section 2-15-1703 MCA.
(5) "Administrator" means the administrator of the appeals division of the department of labor and industry.
(6) "Claimant" means an applicant for unemployment compensation benefits.
(7) "Respondent" means an interested party who contends against an appeal.
(8) "Interested Parties" means:
(a) The claimant for unemployment benefits.
(b) The claimant's most recent employing unit.
(c) The employment units involved in any separation from employment within three (3) weeks or longer at the discretion of the department prior to claimant's claim for eligibility.
(d) The deputy who made the determination.
(e) The staff member in the local office who accepted the claim.
(f) The employment unit whose account may be charged with any benefits paid to claimant.
(g) Any party other than the foregoing who shall, upon written application to the board, be found by the board to have an interest in the claim or in an appeal arising from the claim.
(9) "Employer" means any employing unit.