(1) The bailment warehouse inventory will be adjusted for vendor product withdrawals, purchases, receivings, defective merchandise and errors.
(2) Vendors may withdraw their products from the bailment warehouse by sending a written request to the department to carry out their instructions.
(3) Vendors will be charged the direct and indirect costs the department incurs for carrying out vendor withdrawal instructions.
(4) Products in excess of a six month supply will be destroyed at the vendor's expense after ten days notice to the vendor.
(5) A vendor may be notified weekly of the number of cases credited to the bailment warehouse inventory that were found to be deficient (i.e., hidden breakage, packed short, or have bottles with no fill or low fill) during the week. Vendors will be given the opportunity to have the deficient cases redelivered at their cost or destroyed.
(6) A vendor may be notified weekly of the number of cases credited or debited to the bailment warehouse inventory in error during the week and an explanation of the errors that were found.