(1) Any exceptions to the specifications on the part of the bidder or offeror must be clearly indicated. Exceptions may be rejected.
(2) Each item on which a bidder or offeror submits a quotation must be new and unused and of the latest model or manufacture unless otherwise specified by the state. It shall be equal in quality and performance characteristics to that indicated in the invitation for bid or request for proposal.
(3) The price for each item must be stated and shall be clearly shown in the space provided on the form included as part of the bid. Only one unit price shall be shown for each item unless specific provision is made in the form for an optional figure. The price of each item shall be extended to show the total price for the quantity requested. In case of error in extension, the unit price shall prevail.
(4) Alternate bids may be accepted if the bidder submitting an alternate is the lowest responsive bidder on its primary bid and the bids are clearly marked "primary" or "alternate."
(5) Item-by-item unit price bids must be submitted and will receive primary consideration for award. All-or-none bids may be submitted as alternatives and will be considered if clearly in the best interest of the state.
(6) Unless stated otherwise in the solicitation, payment will be due 30 days from:
(a) the receipt of a properly executed claim; or
(b) upon satisfactory receipt of the merchandise or service, whichever is later.
(7) Vendors may quote a cash discount based on early payment; however, such discounts will not be considered in determination of low bid or contract award and payment terms will remain as in (6), unless the bid or proposal specified otherwise.
(8) Vendors must offer a firm price for 30 days after a bid opening, or 120 days after a proposal opening, pending award, unless otherwise provided for in the invitation for bids or request for proposals.
(9) Unless otherwise specified in the invitation for bids or request for proposals, all bids and proposals shall show the delivered price FOB destination to the agency, including all transportation and handling charges.