(1) Applications shall be made on printed forms provided by the department and signed by the applicant.
(2) The application must be complete, accompanied by the appropriate fee(s), and contain sufficient evidence that the applicant possesses the qualifications set forth in Title 37, chapter 14, MCA, and rules promulgated thereunder.
(3) The board shall review fully-completed nonroutine applications for compliance with board law and rules. The board may request additional information or clarification of information provided in the application as it deems reasonably necessary. Incomplete applications shall be returned to the applicant with a statement regarding incomplete portions.
(4) The applicant shall correct any deficiencies and resubmit the application as requested. Failure to resubmit the application within 60 days shall be treated as a voluntary withdrawal of the application. In order to consider an applicant after voluntary withdrawal, a new application and fee(s) is required.
(5) An application for licensure shall be submitted to the board office with copies of the following documents:
(a) three statements from persons attesting to the applicant's good moral character;
(b) application fee;
(c) original license fee; and either:
(d) evidence of certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in x-ray technology. This evidence shall consist of the applicant being listed in the current ARRT directory. When the applicant is not listed in the current ARRT directory, the applicant shall submit to the board a certified copy issued by the ARRT of the original registration certificate; or
(e) at the board's discretion, documentation of successful completion of a course of study in an approved school of radiologic technology as defined in 37-14-303, MCA, and having obtained a passing score on the examination in diagnostic radiologic technology given by the ARRT. A scaled score of 75 constitutes a passing score.
(6) Applications and related data will be kept in permanent files and maintained by the board office.