In this subchapter the following terms have the meanings indicated below and are supplemental to the definitions in 75-10-701, MCA:
(1) "Beneficial use" means a use of water designated under the appropriate classification in ARM 17.30.621 through 17.30.629 and 17.30.1006.
(2) "Free product" means a hazardous or deleterious substance or a material containing a hazardous or deleterious substance that is present as a non-aqueous phase liquid.
(3) "Friable asbestos-containing material" means any material containing more than 1% asbestos by weight which, when dry, may be crumbled, pulverized, or reduced to powder by hand pressure.
(4) "Primary contact activities" means activities that involve direct contact with water including but not limited to swimming, wading, or fishing.
(5) "Sensitive environment" means:
(a) a terrestrial or aquatic resource, including wetlands, with unique or highly valued environmental or cultural features;
(b) an area with unique or highly valued environmental or cultural features; or
(c) a fragile natural setting.
(6) The department adopts and incorporates by reference:
(a) department Circular DEQ-4, entitled "Montana Standards for Subsurface Wastewater Treatment Systems," 2004 edition, which establishes technical standards for construction of subsurface wastewater treatment systems; and
(b) Department Circular DEQ-7, "Montana Numeric Water Quality Standards" (February 2008 edition).